Internet future website address? Will there be one?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tele-Tran-1, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tele-Tran-1

Tele-Tran-1 Information and Tactics

With Paramount slipping on the internet site tip....and not owning any of the sequels possible address names or for part three let alone a trilogy box release evident....what do they do? Names for the site are gonna be held for ransom pretty much-any guesses as to a selling figure? holla and give me your thoughts on this.

2. Tele-Tran-1

will post updates

as soon as Hasbro or Paramount write me back on the Domain purchases I'll post the results as they keep coming in.Thanks.And yes I own a few of the transformers 2 domains and all of part three and the trilogy when released. So staff where's my press point? Thought so. I'll let everyone know when they let me know things. BTW staff check the WHOIS database to check this as I know all of you will.

3. MC Rap Throne

MC Rap Throne unknown member

News Credits:
    I think they'll just keep trying until they find a domain you don't own, and then use that.

4. Tele-Tran-1

that might be ok......

there is some here and there. Not a bulk package though. It's cool. I own 10 of the domains. Thanks fer the post

5. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    they should call it bayformerzrulezsuckithaterznyah.com

6. Tele-Tran-1

oh......

The domains include the sequel, part 3 and the trilogy boxed set. I think I'm ok.

7. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    also domain squatting FTL

8. Tele-Tran-1

LOL

thats funny KA:thumbs2: 

9. Scourge_151

Scourge_151 Never gargle the rum. TFW2005 Supporter

Yup, I'd rather them use a name you didn't own and save their money for making the film as opposed to paying domain scalpers like you for a website.

10. Tele-Tran-1

too bad i didn't ask them for money.

Think you guys should know more before you pop off with things you know nothing about.

11. Scourge_151

What more is there to know? You've obviously bought up a lot of likely web addresses that could be used for Transformers 2, 3 etc. in the hope that Paramount will approach you to buy one or more of them and make yourself a profit in the progress.

12. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Wow guys, are people not supposed to use things to their advantage? I hope you do get PAID. I doubt it, but to think that Paramount would deduct from the movie budget because they had to pay for a domain name is silly. They'd offer a reasonable amount and if he pressed for more, move on.

Best of luck to you bro, but these companies turn billions of dollars in revenue for a reason.

13. Tele-Tran-1

Caesar

Thanks bro. I appreciate the support with all the hostility coming from the haters....AUTOBOTS....transform! LOL......BTW guys....like I said before it aint about money. If you knew the deal you would understand.Too bad you don't and criticize before asking. s'cool though....haters.

14. Tele-Tran-1

BTW Caesar...

Love the Megatron.....first toy I ever got for Christmas 1984. ^5

15. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    My guess is you're holding onto the hope that they'll offer you a trade for the sites in the form of first-hand info on the future of the Transformers franchise (such as story, characters, etc.).

I only say this because you've posted NUMEROUS threads in recent days, asking endless questions about TF2. In all honesty, they won't make any deal and they more than likely won't pay you for something like that. And they won't let you help maintain the site in any capacity, if that's what you're hoping for.

I'm not a hater or anything of the sort. Just making an observation based on what I've seen in your other threads and this one.

I agree with others though, I don't think they're worried about a site as much as they are producing a great film.

16. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Add on top of that, you ask for input on how much to ask for. It seems to me like you have come here mostly to toot your own horn, as opposed to going to another site that would be dedicated to that type of activity.

I may be wrong, but isn't there a precident for a company legally being able to take domain names that are based off of copywritten and intellectual properties?

Regardless, they might do something else that you have no control over, or will come out of left field.

17. Tele-Tran-1

ok...Put em to rest

Sub:Im not sure who needs this but this is important =) [Incident:080409-000002]
    Hasbro Consumer Affairs <[email protected]>
    ViewWednesday, April 9, 2008 12:26:00 AM
    To:[email protected]
    Thank you for contacting Hasbro. Your question has been received. It has been forwarded to a Consumer Affairs Representative and will be answered in the order it was received. Our staff responds to inquiries from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.

If your issue remains unresolved, please update this question here.

Question Reference #080409-000002
    Summary: Im not sure who needs this but this is important =)
    Product Level 1: Transformers
    Category Level 1: General
    Date Created: 04/09/2008 12:25 AM
    Last Updated: 04/09/2008 12:25 AM

Discussion Thread
    Auto-Response 04/09/2008 12:26 AM
    These answers were automatically selected for your consideration. If your issue is addressed in our FAQs, a link to the answer will be given. If no answers are listed or the answers do not match your question, then there were no answers matching your issue.

TO FINISH SUBMITTING YOUR QUESTION, PLEASE CLICK THE EMAIL US BUTTON BELOW.

A Consumer Affairs Representative will respond to you.
    Customer (DG III) 04/09/2008 12:25 AM
    Hello. My name is DG III and am from Michigan. I have some really important and exciting news for you all of you there at Paramount and Hasbro. =) This hopefully won't take long. =) LOL. I know that deals aren't usually solicited this way for Hasbro and might not be within "Company rules" but I didn't know how else to get this to the right folks. I feel this could be vital to Hasbro and Paramount in solidifying a future once and for all with this domain name thing for the upcoming sequel as well as a third installment. I also own the domains for the Trilogy if released on DVD. Now,I know all the other names are taken for the sequel but I have a few of the best and Paramount currently does not own any of the rest. Only the first. But I am not going to be one to demand the world and ungodly amounts of money to make this happen for your company and Paramount. It will kinda take help from you both to put the deal together. =) I am very excited about the hopes of this deal happening and TONS of fans are so eager for the new official website page its absurd. LOL. Both twworld2005.com and seibertron.com are the two biggest fan sites for transformers in the world besides of course your site of course. =) And the fans are going nuts about this sequel thing. Both about news about it, pictures of supposed cars. LOL It's crazy and I hope that we can all come together to make this happen.I have prior acting experience on stage and would do great on screen. I would like a bigger type role in the movie-Not huge but frequent. The only other things I would ask for in return for all the domains is: ( This is where you guys-Hasbro Come in =) ) 2 copies of all Transformers toys from 1984 to present-Gen 1 and Gen-2 styles only (1984-1995) all originals and all reissues that are listed on your site within the official checklist. (I have two kids who are huge Gen-1 fans-Probably my fault). Original product art from part 2 and 3 if made, of the movie including all robots and a copy of all Transformers comics made By Marvel and DW-maybe even some original art from those comics or original art from your original 1984& 1985 toy line please. I have been a solid Transformers fan since 1984 - I live and breathe Transformers. A Thank you from Paramount and Hasbro if it's not too much to ask. =) I know alot of the other owners of the domain sites I do not own will be wanting every dollar possible pretty much holding the name from you two for ransom but not this guy. This Autobot is here to save the day! LOL Yeah right-sorry so dramatic. Anyways, seriously if we can put this together their Domain names and any future names of there's are worthless. They lose. I can help Paramount and Hasbro win. By the way-Alot of fans hope that the characters in part 2 will resemble Gen1 designs alot closer to original with a new age twist. You can check the WHOIS Database to verify my ownership of the names. Included here is all the exact domains I own that would be transfered into Paramount ownership upon completion of the deal. Now if this doesn't go through for some ungodly reason I will not be doing anything with the names or sites. Not an enemy of Paramount or Hasbro by ANY means. I would love to help do this for your company , Paramount, me and the rest of Transformers fans now and future with the movie titles. Thanks so much for any of your time and considerations. =) Let me know. I am going to forward a copy of this to Paramount as well. I just want to make sure both of you get the e-mail =).

DG III
    [email protected]

Domains in transaction:
    1. www.transformers2-themovie.com
    2. www.thetransformers2movie.com
    3. www.transformers3-themovie.com
    4. www.thetransformers-trilogy.com
    5. www.thetransformerstrilogy.com
    6. www.transformers-thetrilogy.com
    7. www.transformers-trilogy.com
    8. www.transformersthetrilogy.com
    9. www.transformertrilogy.com

18. Tele-Tran-1

told you it wasn't about money

<<shaking head>> Aint tootin my own horn anyways. They can take them if you design and maintain the site without permission as well as try to make profit from it by selling copyrighted items,characters,names,and so on. Can't do ANYTHING for buying and holding. Check ICANN's website for more info.

19. Tele-Tran-1

Looks like.....

you all were wrong about it. whatever.

20. Scourge_151

Good god you're deluded if you think this'll actually work.
    Fair play to you though you'll raise a big laugh at the Hasbro offices once they've read through it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.